Friday, May 22, 2009

Your Passport Details Available in the Website

WAS SHOCKED TO READ THIS:Passport records available on line!!Our personal information in our passports are now available online due to the move for globalized screening of entries and exits of people in most, if not all countries.These information have been accessed through the Schengen, American, Australian and Asian database.It is scary that they are doing this now. It does not only invade our privacy, but exposes us to danger, if these information land on the wrong hands. The matter that gives me a fright is that there is no strict form of security to access the site. One only needs to type his name and country of citizenship and the passport's identification page displays.I myself tried to search and found my passport and was totally stunned to see it.Click on the site belowhttp://www.scrolllock.nl/passport/I hope we can make concerted a protest against this !!!

No comments: